Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

Do you mind if I hang out in here?

Hi Preggy Ladies!

I'm actually due 30th Sept but DIS is pretty quiet plus it seems that most are due early Sept so are a few weeks further along and talking about 12 weeks scans etc so I am finding that this forum is more relevant.

Bit of background about me! I have a gorgeous DD who was born Sept 09, so there will be just over a 2 year age gap. I am a serial worrier - having had 3 mc's I am constantly panicking that something is wrong. Got my 2nd early scan on Sat when I will only be 8+2! V nervous and excited!

xxx

Replies

• Hi Baby_Buk

Welcome to DIO!! image

I have a DS born in Feb 2009 and am now due 4th Oct, i also confess to being a serial worrier :lol:
  • tee hee, of course not.. stay with us!! xx
  • Lovely to have you join us. I know what you mean about being a worrier, I'm terrible for it as well, I just can't relax at the moment! This is also my 2nd, my DS was born Dec 09, so there will be just under 22 months between them. Xxx
  • welcome hunnie and congrats

im due 2nd oct but pretty sure bubs will come early as my previous 2 were 2 and 3 weeks earlyimage
  • Congratulations, I'm Cat, new here too, due 17.10.11 - no.3!
  • hey hun xxx im new here too, due 5th of oct, im 7 weeks, really worried too as i had mc in september, i have a dd who was born june 08 and is well and truely in her terrible 2's lol xx image