Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm bleeding

Off to the hospital againimage x

Replies

• Options
    GCing but hope all is OK pet. x
  • Options
    PMA my lovely, pipling has also had 3 bleeds and her LO is holding on strong.

Fingers crossed for you xxx
  • Options
    oh hun its heartbreaking when you wipe and see blood i can totally sympathise with how you are feeling. Im still bleeding now 2 weeks later but it has now turn to dark brown!

How did you get on at the hospital? Was it a heavy bleed, are you in any pain?

HUGS xxxx
  • Options
    Crossing everything that things are ok for you. xxx
  • Options
    Oh, fingers crossed for you x
  • Options
    Fingers totally crossed for you hun-devastating when you see blood-but doesnt have to be bad news.

Hope all is ok.

xDx
  • Options
    Back from hospital, I stopped bleeding as soon as it started! But still went up there. All they did was tell me to call emu in the morn to get a scan, did see doctor tho.

I'm not feeling very positive girls iv had 3 mc and bled like this last time it wasn't a good outcome! As some of you know this is my ivf baby, iv been in hospital too with severe ohss. I'm praying this all wasn't in vain;)

Thanks for all your well wishes and positivity image xxx
  • Options
    Gemlou - sorry to read your post, hope scan goes well in morning.

Thinking of you.

Sarah xx
  • Options
    Pipling - no wasn't a heavy bleed but red as red can be beimage sorry tmi but I wiped a couple of times and then it was gone!! I'm not in any pain.

Do they know why you bled??? And god bleeding for two weeks!! Was that red blood ?? And how much?? Sorry if it's a bit personal you don't have to answerimage xxx
  • Options
    Thanks kristuk xx thanks everyone x I'm scared x
  • Options
    please dont give up hope yet.

My bleed was piller box red, BRIGHT BRIGHT RED!! i also had clots the size of a 20p piece and TMI but when i stood up i could feel it gushing. I had this 3 times, and since the 3rd its slowly got darker and darker to dark brown.

I have something called a subchronic haematoma which is a large blood clot next to the sac.

keep thinking positive thoughts, it could just be late implantation coming out, which is defiantly possible.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow?

Where abouts do you live there is a walk in EPU clinic in tooting where you just turn up and they will scan you. not sure if thats close for you?

xxxx
  • Options
    I dunno kirstuk, my (.) aren't sore anymore, I'm very tired but that's about it now, not even going a wee a lot anymoreimage il keep you all posted although don't want to depress you all xxx
  • Options
    Thank you hun I really appreciate that xxxx
  • Options
    Good luck for today, I hope it all goes ok and your little bean is just settling in.

xxx.
  • Options
    What time is your scan? x
  • Options
    It's at 12 today, Iv decided to have a private scan, I had one booked for tommorrow anyway with my ivf doctor so I figured that I might as well do it today. Last time in the epu I had to wait 5 hours I was being sick and crying as I was so nervous I don't think I can do that again!

I will let everyone know this afternoon, there's no more bleeding but having twinges in there , and actually my boobs are as sore really as they have been since I was pregnant so I don't suppose I should think the worst.

Il update you anyway xx
  • Options
    I really hope it goes well today hun.

I had a big bleed 2 weeks ago (i thought it was af!) so am off to the doctors tonight to see what he suggests.

Good luck.

xxx.
  • Options
    Hi Hun, just to let you know i am thinking of you, and hoping you get your scan and all is okay. Sending you lots of positive thoughts

xxxx
  • Options
    I'm backimage babys heartbeat was strongimage) I can't believe it!! Really thought it was over!!

I had a call from emu at nhs hospital and they said they could see me at 12, same time as my private scan so I thought I may as well go there! So glad I did!! They said they will scan me every week till I'm 3 months!! I'm sooo over the moon, I feel like I can relax a bit now!

They were concerned at how big my ovaries are still due to ohss and they've taken blood today, I may have to be re admitted if levels are still bad but it won't affect the baby .

There was blood around the sac and she didn't know why, that's the only thing has anyone had the same?? Xxxx
  • Options
    Phew! So pleased everything was ok for you.

And yay for being scanned so much, that'll be exciting to see how bubs grows.

xxx.