Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

7 weeks today

yey 7 weeks today!!

Just waiting to hear from the MW (by week 10) then the dating scan....so excited.

BUT...is anyone worried about telling work? I have only been with my current employers since October last year so am concerned as to how telling them will go?!

Replies

• I am worried abuot telling work, am due to go back after being off on maternity leave on the 5th april, and I will be 14 weeks pregnant by then image so will be saying hi, and being welcomed back and then heading off again in 20 weeks time and saying a huge thank you for the maternity leave x

I am initialled worried about telling them but at the same time I need to think about what's best for me and my family and its not like I made a big secret of the fact we were trying again everyone knew x
  • Hi ladies! I am totally worried about telling work as I dont think they expect me to be having kids any time soon-

I think there might be big plans with regards to my job role and hope they will still be there when I get back! But on the bright side-I work as part of a HR team, so to my face they have to be supportive and understanding, behind my back im not too fussed what they say :lol:

xDx
  • Happy 7 weeks little bean! I am too 7 weeks today.

xx