Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

omg Ladies...............................

well im only 8+2 weeks and i feel so heavy, my boobs are so big ( hubby loves it ) and i feel like i have a bump already?? how does that work?????

when i was preg with belle i didnt feel like this till i was at least 14/16 weeks gone x

Replies

• Hi Demi

My boobs are also massive and feel like my matenity bra I bought last week is already feeling too small - argh! I am also on steroids and can't stop eating and have put on so much weight.

Take Care

Sarah xx
  • oh Sarah,

i feel like a heffer, i eat healthy food and im still following weight watchers altho not going to the meetings, but i seem to maybe storing fluid, i bet i have a right crappy pregnancy if this is how its started lol xxxx
  • my trouble is I can't stop eating cheese sandwiches.

Hopefully it will calm down after a few weeks.
  • I can't stop eating pot noodles!! Have to have one at lunch, I try and eat healthily and I juice too because I think pot noodles are awful!!! (but taste good!!)

Iv not stopped eating too and I'm taking things very easy yet iv not put on a pound!! Well weird!!! And I'm on steroids, normally I only have to think about a cake and I put on a pound!! Oh well not complaining!!!! Xx
  • Today has been awful for food, i felt so bad this morning all i could stomach was a digestive biscuit, and that was nibbled on. Just managed a slice of toast for my lunch, and starting to feel more alive again.

I was saying to hubs that my (.Y.) aren't tender anymore, and i don't think they've grown any either. I'm a 32DD though, so don't really want them any bigger anyway.

xxx.
  • gosh im a 40E in the boobs, hubs is happy "if u know what i mean", but they feel bigger lol, still fit into all my normal bra's but im wearing a gym shock abbs bra today as they hurt and ive been trampolining in the garden with my daughter lol xxx i only put 1 1/2 stone on through my last pregnancy so really would be happy for that again but ive just lost 3 stone so will be a little grumpy at weight gain, all for a good cause i know xx
  • I am the same feeling so much bigger! I am only 7 weeks today, and I feel wider in the hips then usual all this week I have been so bloated by the end of the day that my tummy sticks out a mile and this morning I struggled to do up my work trousers and it has only got worse so I am having to walk around with them undone! I wore these trousers last week and they were not this tight! My (.)(.) are not to bad, they tend to always get a bit fuller and bigger before af and they have just stayed there rather then shrunk! Even hubby has noticed and is calling me fatty bloody cheek lol! I am shocked that I am already struggling to fit into my trousers, I don't know if it is just because I am quite small anyway so am noticing more!! :lol:
  • Grrrr I am only 6+1 but my jeans are tighter...I just lost 4.5 st for my wedding so want to try keep track of my weight this time but for someone who hardly eats chocolate I have eaten 3 topic bars today grrrr. My boobs arent big, B cup but when to an F with DS1 and so far NADA nothing zilch....was the best big of my pregnancy my new found boobs.....haha

6+1