Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

scan in the morning :-S

Well I had some spotting on thursday night followed by some cramping and wasn't even sure whether to bother the midwife, but because of all the bleeding I had with DS thought it best to get it checked out x so they booked me in for an early scan tomorrow morning x

Haven't had any more bleeding other than some brown spotting on friday so am feeling quite positive about the scan but still a bit apprehensive, and am looking forward to seeing baby x also does anyone know if a UTI can cause spotting/bleeding? x

Kelly 10 weeks x x

Replies

• Good luck hun - hope everything goes ok x Looking forward to seeing the pics
  • aw kel so sorry i forgot hun!! im useless!! good luck chick!! youll be absolutly fine!! think of the amount of times you bled with alex and hes a gorgeous healthy baby image

love you xxx
  • good luck, let us know how u get on
  • I hope the scan went well this morning xx
  • Hope everything is ok xxx
  • Hope that the scan went well - and yes I believe that UTI's can cause bleeding, as that is one of symptoms the midwife asked me if I'd had when she found blood & protein in my urine.

Hope all went well for you today

• hey ladies, all was fine with baby, was a little wriggling waving baby, dated me as 9+5 but said that things were still a bit little to date accurately, so will have to wait til dating scan next wednesday for official due date x am soooo relieved, there was no sign of any reason for my bleeding so looks like it was just one of those things x x :0)

feels so much more real now, we are having another baby yaaaaaay x x x

PB with everything you ahve going on at the minute don't worry about forgetting about me x x love you too x x hope your feeling better x