Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

Hello ladies (warning... it may be a long rambling hello!!)

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you ladies, I found out last week that I'm pregnant again and I have nobody other than my hubby to off load to as we aren't making it public knowledge for a long long time yet.

This will be my 4th pregnancy, I have 2 gorgeous little girls who are nearly 4 and 2, and gave birth to my son last october who was still born at 41 weeks.

It truly broke my heart finding out that my son no longer had a heart beat, and not a day goes by that I dont think about my perfect little man, but both me and hubby decided that we needed to try again for a baby and fell pregnant on the 3rd month of trying.

So because of what happened to my son we really dont want to tell friends and family for as long as possible, but I'm a bit of a wreck, as much as I desperately want this baby I'm dreading this pregnancy and birth.

I'm due in November, but the consultant has said that I wont go past 39 weeks and will most likely be induced at 38 weeks which will put me in October.

So ladies I'm hoping that you wont mind me plonking myself in here with you and venting a few of my hopes and fears along the way.

Fingers firmly crossed for a happy and healthy 9(ish!) months for us all.

LSB xx

Replies

• Hi Littlestarbaby

i am so sorry to hear of ur loss but i am wishing u all the luck in the world for a happy and healthy pregnancy and birth!!

Feel free to vent and chat we are always happy to listen and comfort if and when needed!!

xxx
  • Hi

I cant imagine what you have been through in the past 5 months! I really dont know what to say to express how sorry I am for your loss. It must have been such a hard time for you and your family.

The October ladies are all lovely and we will love having you here to share the next 8 or so months with us, welcome!

vix

xx
  • really sorry to hear about your loss. keeping everything crossed for you for a happy and healthy pregnancy this time.

• really sorry to hear about your loss. keeping everything crossed for you for a happy and healthy pregnancy this time.

• Thank you for the warm welcome xx
  • Hi lsb

So sorry for what you been through, you brought a tear to my eye. Wishing you a h&h next few months xxxx
  • "WAVES" welcome to our wonderful forum. i'm so sorry for ur loss and can understand why ur aperhensive(?) but feel free to vent here as much as u need to.
  • i agree with Missy_Moo, vent as much as you need to, we are all here to support each other

Welcome x
  • Hi, im sorry to here about your darling little boy, and hope that we all can be a support for you while we go along this path of pregnancy.

We will all have hopes and fears and this is a fabulous place to talk about them as there will be someone to listen and offer advice.

Welcome xxx
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome.

So sorry to hear of your earlier loss, you are very welcome to vent in here whenever you want - I'm sure you'll be great support for some of us too image

Hope that you manage to enjoy some of this pregnancy x x
  • Im really sorry to hear of your loss hun. I cant even begin to understand how hard it must be and just wanted to say we are all here for you to offload on and support you. xx
  • So sorry to hear of your loss, nobody deserves that.

Wishing you well for the upcoming months. try to stay positive.

nat xxxx