Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

scan tomorrow!

Hi Ladies,

I have my 12 weeks scan tomorrow! Im so worried about it, I woke up this morning with horrendous stomach pains, I think maybe ive pulled a muscle in that area but it still makes you worry doesnt it lol!

Wish me luck image shall post a piccie (if all is well) xx

Replies

• Is this your nucheal scan pb?? How exciting but yes nerve wracking too!! Mines on the 28th! Good luck xx
  • Wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow xx
  • Good luck!!!!

I havent had mine booked yet, booooo to being due right at the very end of the month.

xx
  • good luck!

mine isn't for aaaagggeeesss image (patience is not a strong point of mine!)

can't wait to see a pic!

BB xx
  • Good luck image

I haven't had my scan date through yet, hope it comes soon!

Hope all goes well xx
  • yay yay yay, I am sooooo excited for you lovely, can't wait to see gorgeous pic of your beaituful baby x x what time is your scan? x want an update ASAP x x x oh and I have had some cramping, and muscles pulling, and all is fine, big hugs sweetie x x
  • Thanks Ladies, yep Gem its my nuchal scan image

Kel, cant actually remember what time the scan is lol..will have to dig the letter out haha! The pains I had were the same as I got when pg with Elliott so im not overly worried..but you know how it is, any pain whether its normal or not scares the living hell out of you when it first happens lol! xx