Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Happened again

Had an absolute nightmare again. Last night at around 10 I had a bleed again. We went to a and e and checked in, was told that that wouldntbe able to scan me from the epu cos they were closed but they have an old machine in a and e that's they could use. I said to the triage nurse 'are you sure' as I know they don't normally do this she said yes! Well 5 hours later finally go to a+e assessment to be told, nothing we can do till tommorrow and why did triage say we would scan you??, I was so upset!! I waited all that time for nothing. I was uncomfortable, I had bad anxiety and couldn't stop crying for hours. And all along I was prepared to go home and come back today for epu I stated this.

Anyway epu called this morn and I went in for 830 and got seen at 1230, baby is abs fine and did a mini summersault !! There is blood around the sac again so I'm to expect more bleeding. This is sooooo bloody hardimage but main thing is babys ok xxx

Replies

• ah hun at least baby is ok, so glad about that. but it is an nighmare for u. sending u hugs
  • Phew thank goodness your lo is ok! But what a terrible night for you. i hope you are getting lots of rest this afternoon!

• Thanks Missy and vixv

Xxx
  • so glad all is well and on aplus note you got to see baby again x x image

I know how you feel though, with DS I had about 6 bleeds between 5 and 13 weeks and had so many scans we had a photo album before he was born lol x x try to stay positive I am sure all will be fine x x
  • Glad all is fine, I had a lot of bleeding during my DDs pregnancy, so can really sympathise how stressful it can be. Had suffered a MC before I was pg with her so was even more worried I think as it was heavy red bleeding and I kept thinking it was happening again - all was fine tho my DDs now 16 months old - wishing you all the best, and hope the bleeding stops soon so you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy x
  • Thanks ladies glad to hear both bubbas were fine! People keep saying to me you got to b more positive when it happens ( bleeding) I feel like telling them to f off!!!! It's so shocking when u see blood and the last thing u think of is ' ah just bright red blood ! My babys all fine in there' !!!

Anyways feel fine today and no bleeding so I can relax a bitimage hope u all have a lovely weekend xx
  • aww that sounds so scary. so glad baby is ok. look after yourself xxx nat xxx