Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

Forgot how comfy mat clothes are!!!

Finally gave in and got them out the loft - wow i have missed them! The bad thing is i have been hiding my bloated belly well in baggy tops and dresses but putting on my mat work trousers makes me look 5 months pregnant! seriously scary when im only 8wks!!! I know they say you show earlier 2nd time around but arghhhhhh!!!! Think id better stick with the baggy stuff for now and just let people think ive been eating my way through Tescos sweet aisle :lol: .

Replies

• I got my maternity clothes out about 2-3 weeks ago, and they make me look sooooo pregnant, but I love it, well at least I will once I have told work that I am pregnant again when I go back to work in a few weeks lol x but its so nice to not have waist bands cutting into you isnt it x
  • I am also into my maternity clothes, bought some new bits as well as they were a bit stretched from last time image

Also got measured for a new bra and have gone up a cup size...geeez if they keep going at this rate i will look somewhat enhanced :lol: