Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Got nucheal scan mon

Hi girls hope your all ok

Iv got scan on mon and I'm going to see if they can see the sex, I know thatnit wouldn't be no where near 100 per cent but would like to have a little inkling !!

So... Iv decided already on lacie if it's a girl but boys I'm sooooo stuck on??

What boys names have you come up with yet?? Xxx

Replies

• i asked that today at my scan and she said what i already knew, earlyist(sp) they could see anything would be 16 weeks xx

we have

Jack Edward for a boy, hubs loves 24 so that is Jack and both our grandads were Edward so very fitting x

Megan Rose for a girl, i chose Megan as i love the name and Rose is our friend Emilys middle name and she passed away this yr and i want to show my love and respect of her xx
  • Boys names are always a sticking point for us, we have a short list -

lachlan

fraser

aaron

aiden

and our girls name will be isla rose x x

last time we couldnt decide on a boys name and I gave in to OH and agreed to Alex, but it really suits him and I love it now x
  • Ah munchkinsmama

I was going to have ilsa!! But I changed my mind to lacie. Alex is really sweet too!!! I could pick a bunch of girls names!!

How you doing Hun? X
  • We were thinking if Isla rose too! It'd still a fav but our surname begins with A so her initials would be IRA... Poor little poppet image still looking for another middle name to go with Isla image

BB x