Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Had my nuchal scan

Hi ladies

Had my nuchal scan today. Was amazing!! Baby was moving all over the place, it's very active!!! Everything has come back normal so I'm relieved!! They have dated me 2 days behind at 12+3 but My dates and my gyne dates me at 12+5 it's easy as I had ivf so I know exactly when I conceived. So shall I go by their dates or mine? Xx

Replies

• Not sure about dates to be honest, I guess it's only 2 days difference and babies will make their entrance when they are ready and not because of the dates a doc gives you image

So pleased that bubs was moving about the place!

Looking forward toy next scan to see bubs move image

BBx
  • So pleased for you what a milestone, I have been dated different to IVF date to at my hospital they go by there date xx
  • sooooooooooo glad it went well hun xxx
  • Thanks ladies xxxx
  • Pleased it went well for you.

i had my 12wk scan today, i'm also 12+3, edd 10th oct. they couldnt do then nuchal fold test today coz baby was jumping around so much, wouldnt keep still long enough to get a measurement.

got to have a blood test at 16wks instead apparently thats what they used to do.

xxx