Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

12wk scan tomorrow

Hi guys, I have just come back from a work trip away with lots of late nights and early morning, a lot of walking around and on 1 day I nearly passed out (my own fault I wasn't looking after myself) now I have my 12wk scan tomorrow and I am really worried. I had a scan a few wks ago that dated me at 9+3 and all was fine but now I am really worried as today and yesterday I just haven't been feeling my normal pregnant self.

My scan is at 9.20am so it's early but I am just worried that they will say something awful ?????? I know I am being really pessimistic but I can't help it. I just want to get this over and done with so I can be happy and know that all is okay.

This should be a happy time and I'm not enjoying it one bit at the moment because all I do is worry. The strange thing is I am usually such a positive person so I am not sure why I am being like this.

Anyway not sure why I have written this I guess I just needed to vent a little about my emotions.

No need to reply

Thanks

Replies

• I am the same as you I havent had a scan yet but have my 12 week scan booked for the 16th april, i keep saying to hubby " something is wrong" its silly because then on the other hand I feel sick and cant eat.

I am sure everything will be fine tomorrow. let us know how you get on as soon as you can. x
  • Hey you - I'm a g/cing but can't help being a nosy parker! As soon as I started reading thought 'that doesn't sound like Twinkle!'. It's weird but I have been feeling much more anxious than I did with my last pregnancy. I'm sure it's just your mind playing tricks you. Hope all goes well sweetie! x
  • Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning and look forward to hearing all about your scan image xx
  • hope all goes well, let us us know how u get on!!!!
  • Thanks guys, i know i am just being silly but i think i am just anxious and want to know that all is ok.

i will let you know tomorrow how it all went x
  • Hey you aren't being silly, it's natural to be anxious!

Enjoy your scan and I hope you are able to get some sleep tonight image

BB xx
  • Just thought i would let you all know that the scan went really well asnd baby was kicking away and i am now 12+3 and my official ldue date is now 13th October, which is only 3 days later than my LMP due date so i have officially caught up with myself.

I am very happy, i guess its true what they say all preganancies are different as this is my 3rd and besides the odd sickness i feel absolutely fine.

I have nothing to worry about yeay me image

Good luck to you all who are having scans xxx
  • KayCee what Month are you in now????
  • I'm due in Sept but I g/c because I am nosy image I'm 17 weeks now x
  • So your 5wks ahead of me. are we nuts having them so close ...LOL but the joy they bring is fantastic.

how is your pregnancy going???
  • I do feel nuts some days!!!!

It's going okay although I've been a bit sicker this time. Got my 20 week scan in 3 weeks so can't wait to find out what we're having! x
  • I have such a long wait for that scan but i guess it will go fast enough.

do you get asked all the time what do you want? i am getting asked that and its a little annoying as i really dont care if its a boy or a girl (this could be because i already have one of each ...LOL) but i would just like my little one to be healthy.

its funnyu as i didnt think i would be having any morne so i started giving all little ones stuff away, ive had to go around and ask for it back :lol: