Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleeding again:(

Woke up bleeding again at 2 ! Very heavy and cramping luckilly I got my fetal monitor yesterday and I can hear baby heartbeat, does any of you think I should go hospital?? Iv been there so muchimage, I have a scan tommorrow anyway at 11! Xx

Replies

• hi gemlou

i am following your posts and cannot believe what a horrible time you are having. i would give them a ring and see what that say.i really feel for you and hope you are managing to stay strong knowing your baby is dancing away in there with a lovely heartbeat x
  • Thanks so much angel heart,

Been in bed all day so far!! , iv felt really good for the past couple of weeks and so positive, we opened the shop and iv been so busy with that ,it's taken my mind off all the negativity I feel sometimes, I think I have done a bit too much and need to slow down, I keep listening to bubbas heartbeat and that is re assuring me, and iv stopped bleeding again so that's good. Funny thing is I know every time I'm going to bleed and I did last night!!?! Weird!!! How are you angel heart ? Xxx
  • Hope the scan goes well today and everything is ok. It must be reassuring to have heard the heartbeat though. Xxxx
  • how did the scan go?
  • Hiya

Scan went really well!! Baby is fine thank god!! Moving all over the place !! It's got really long legs!! I havnt!!!

Blood is still there around sac although apparently looks better now so I'm to expect more bleeding it's so scary!

I asked scan lady if she could see what I was having, and we both saw something between the legsimage so I'm thinking. Maybe a boy!!! Il be so shocked if it is!!! Xx
  • So glad all is ok with baby. x