Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12 week scan yesterday

Had my scan yesterday. It was amazing!! My bean was so chilled out and relaxed lol. He was sleeping with legs up in the air and arms up behind head, proper lounging! pretty much stayed that way, I think the sonographer loved it as she was getting all her measurements with no issues. She was fantastic and took loads of time to explain what she was doing and pointing out everything until we saw it! We heard heartbeat, saw kindness, liver, brain, stomach, saw both arms and legs, hands and feet and the toes and fingers! Other half was amazed, I think he was opened mouth at one stage lol!

Just near the end bean suddenly jumped up and did a sumersult, I swear on to head and then back to the same position as before.

She did try to look at the sex for us as she said if baby was being co-operative they can be 80% sure at this stage, but baby had legs up in the air and so all u could see was legs and cord. So we will have to wait until 15th June when I have my next scan! Although I have a really strong feeling it is a little boy! Xx