Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Re: New Mummy!

Hi,

I'm nearly 8 weeks pregnany and we're very excited, although I don't know many pregnant women and wondered how other people at my stage have been feeling?

Some days I feel so tired and and quite unwell and other days I feel no different to how I did before I was pregnant!! Other peoples experience is very welcome image

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi and congrats.

Sounds just like how I feel! Apart from mine can change one hour to the next.

I am 10 weeks now, have my scan next weekend..... ahhhhhhh. This is my second my other baby is 8 months old.

• Options
    Awwww thanks for replying and congratulations to you too - you've made me feel a lot more 'normal now'!

xx
  • Options
    I have been the same for weeks now but the queasy feeling starting to go away now unless I haven't eaten in a long while. Still get tired tho. This stage should pass soon and hopefully we will all feel and look fabulous! I am 10 + 4 just now. This is my second my DD is almost 3.xx
  • Options
    Big congratulations to you image

I feel a lot better with the more sleep I get but unfortunately I'm back in work next week so the lie in's are nearly over!!

I'm hoping that once the bank holiday's have passed I'll start to feel a lot better, so grateful for the royal wedding so I can sleep!!

Hope you and your little one are both well xx