Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sadly leaving you all.

Sorry for not being on for a while, had a little spotting last Friday and got a scan at EPU. It looks like baby stopped growing at 6 wks although I should be almost 12 weeks now. Going back tomorrow for confirmation scan. Have no hope at all as know my dates and not even possible to be 5 weeks out.

I really hope I am the last to leave DIO and that you all have a very happy and healthy 6 months. Wishing you all the very best.

I will pop in from time to time tho to see how you are all doing. When it's all a little less painful.

In a way I'm glad we found out before 12 weeks scan on Tuesday as we were planning on telling our LO and taking her along, that would have been unbearable news with her asking questions.

Take care x

Replies

• Options
    I am so sorry hun image there really is nothing I can say to make you feel any better.

I went through the same in sept 2009, and I can say that it does get easier. It probably won't feel like that for a long time but it does.

I saw a bereavement nurse at the hospital after and she advised me to make a memory box, with my pregnancy test, maybe a scan picture, a soft toy you chose for the baby etc. Anything that reminds you so that when you feel sad you've got something there.

I hope you feel better soon, if you need a chat or a rant just send me a pm. Big hugs hun xx
  • Options
    Ni not sure what to say other than I am so sorry to here this and that I am thinking of you.

• Options
    Very sorry to hear this. i am thinking of you in this horrible time xxx
  • Options
    so so sorry to hear that.

wishing you all the best for the future xxx
  • Options
    You poor thing. I'm so sorry to hear that, Thinking of you in this hard time. Xxx
  • Options
    so sorry hun image

sending big hugs and thinking of you at this hard time.

xx
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear this. This too happened to me 5 weeks ago, should have been 9 weeks, but turned out i didnt get passed 5 weeks.

I still dip my toe in here to see how everyone is getting on, i find it helps me xxxxx
  • Options
    Thank you all for your kind words and support. Had a really good chat with midwife today and she had said that when we get our next bfp I can get an early scan to help me not panic. Advice is to wait until I have a period before trying again tho.

I know it will get easier with time, but its so hard to talk about just now.

Thanks ladies I really do wish you all the very best. Take care x