Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ready to join you

Hi I have been reading the posts on this forum but having had 4 mc ( 2 before my last baby and 2 more last year) I didn't want to join here until I was more hopeful that this baby will be ok.

I have been taking lots of medication including steroids and clexane injections to stop another miscarriage and it looks as if it has worked as we had our nuchal scan today and baby was fine.

It was such a HUGE relief!!

Anyway,I would really like to try and enjoy this pregnancy now as it will definately be my last!

How old are you all? I am guessing that I am possibly the oldest at 40?

It's great to join you!! xx

Replies

• Hi!

Congratulations on seeing your healthy baby today!

I am 28, I have been married for 2 years in June and had mine and my husbands first child in August last year our little boy is brilliant and we cant wait for him to have a little brother or sister!

I have my scan tomorrow! ARGH am really nervous!

• Hi tomorrow will be here before you know it!

I think it's great that there will be a close age gap between your children - there is 20 months between my oldest 2 and they are really close.

Looking forward to hearing about your scan x
  • woop woop xx welcome hun x

im 31, had my 1st daughter when i was 28 and she will be 3 in june-well going on 15 with her lip!! xx terrible 2's arriving a bit late x

had a mc last yr in september but very happy as we made it past 6 weeks and im now 14 and a half woop woop xx

been with my hubs 6 and a half yrs but married 1 and a bit yrs, we conceived this bub on our wedding anniversay xx gosh saying that still puts a lump in my throat xxxx will never forget my angle baby tho xxx
  • Welcome - glad you feel ready to join us image

I'm 30 and had a DD in May last year, I'm pleased to hear that you have children with a small age gap and that they get on really well, as we'll have about 17 months between our two and I have everything crossed that they will become friends for life.

Hope you can now relax a bit and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Amme

15 + 6
  • Hello and welcome. I am 27 and this is my 2nd baby. I have a little girl, Bethany who is 2. I have been married 3years and this too will be our last. 2 is enough for me!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy xx
  • Hi and welcome!! I'm Gemma and I'm 29, iv also had 3 mc, and am also on clexane and steroids as I have natural killer cells. This is the furthest iv gotimage I have a lovely dh and a beautiful step son,and t can't wait till I hold this baby in my arms image xxx