Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

saying goodbye

Hi all,

As most of you know I had my 12 week scan today, it didn't go well.

My uterus was the correct size for 12 weeks but the baby was a tiny 6mm. I am due to go back into hospital on Monday to take some sort off tablet which should start or bleeding so that everything comes away.

I am totally gutted but i am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and will start TTC as soon as possible.

Goopd Luck to you all and thank you for being such a great group to be in.

xx

Replies

• Options
    OMG Vix i'm so sorry, no words will make you feel better at the minute but you will get through this. Having a miscarriage is so devastating and it will take time to move on. I had a mmc last year and had a D&C its was awful but like you said everything happens for a reason, and the time was just not right.

Keep having lots of hugs from hubby and keep talking, it helped us get through it.

Loads of love, take care of yourself

sorry again

jess xxx
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear your news, you must be feeling devestated. You also sound really strong and it is so good that you are being positive.

I kept trying after my 1st and 2nd mc in 2006 and got pregnant straight away again each time. It is actually quite a difficult thing to believe but I have also tried to feel that everything happens for a reason and you will have your next baby when it is meant to happen.

After each mc (2 more last year) it has been difficult but giving up was never an option and I don't think you will give up either.

Make sure you and hubby support each other and enjoy your little boy until the next one is ready to happen. After each of my mc I was able to appreciate my children even more and be so thankful for them.

Please ask for any support you need - I understand what you are going through

Take care of yourselves xxx
  • Options
    So so sorry to read your post xx
  • Options
    Oh I am so so sorry to read your post - I know you were scared about your scan. Your post sounds very positive what a lovely attitude - big hugs to you and as others have said keep talking too and holding your hubby.

Take care of your self over the coming weeks and months x x
  • Options
    Oh Viv, I'm so so sorry to hear your news, I know you were nervous about your scan, what a horrible thing thing to have to go through.

Well done for having such a positive attitude at this hard time, I hope you manage to get through this hard time together. Sending you hugs, I really am so sad for you. Xxxx
  • Options
    Oh Hun I am so so sorry.

Think of you at this hard time.

Sending big hugs.

BB xx
  • Options
    Oh Viv, I am so sorry for what you are going thru... exactly what has happened with us last week. I am now starting to feel more positive about Ttc again but you are way ahead. Let me know if you want to chat... maybe we can help each other. I find it hard to talk about to anyone except my DH and mum.

Keep up your positive attitude, sending a big hug your way. Xx
  • Options
    oh hun, im really just so sorry xxx

not that its much comfort....i had a mc in september last yr and it really hurt but hearing the gyne doc say its natures way really did help, as said before keep talking to ur hubs and giving and getting lots of hugs xxx

never forget ur angel baby xxx

huge huggles sweetness xx
  • Options
    Thank your all of your kind messages.

I am sure it will get easier and I am just so greatful to have my beatiful boy for cuddles, he has made me smile today.

I wish all of you all the luck in the world and if I feel I can I will pop in every now and again and check in on you all.

i think for now though I will just float around the TTC forum.

xx
  • Options
    Oh Vix, i am so sorry to read this post. big hug xxx
  • Options
    My heart goes out to you huni. Im so glad you have your little boy for comfort. You know where we are if ever you want to chat. Sending huge hugs xxx
  • Options
    Really Sorry to hear your news xx

Look after eachother xxx