Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bad Skin :(

Hey Ladies,

Is anyone else suffering from bad skin?

My sickness is starting to pass (thank goodness) but I thought that when it did my skin would improve too... was I just being naive??

Has anything worked for anyone?

It's really starting to get me down as I feel so ugly :cry: (feeling really sorry for myself now)

BB xx

Replies

• i am right there with you, spotty and no signs of blooming/glowing skin image
  • I am so spotty! I never suffer from spots! and my face looks like a pizza. I hate it. As soon as one goes a new one appears and they take so long to heal too! Im hoping in the next couple of weeks il start to have more energy and look better.
  • ergh!!!! to spots!1

im the same, driving me insane x

i was told by my mum tho that if ur spotty it means ur having a girl as u give her ur beauty so end up with spots and if ur spot free it means ur having a boy as u need to look beautiful for ur son????

personally i think its hormones and sickness and feeling a bit run down xxxx
  • I'm glad it's not just me! My skin has been awful lately, I'm so spotty at the moment! I'm hoping this pregnancy glow will start soon and the spots will disappear!

• I'm the same but girls it will pass, (well it did when i was expecting my dd) but i also hate waking up to it and plastering on foundation.
  • Well i had a girl last time and my skin was never this bad!!! im blaming it on my hormones!
  • I do hope this passes... and soon!

Can't use foundation at the moment as it's not sitting on my skin properly, think it's due to the excess oil i am producing!

Is anyone's skin painful? I mean my spots hurt so much to touch it's ridiculous! Flipping hormones! Grrrrrrr

Hope we are all feeling ok.

BB xx