Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello

Hi,

I've just found out I'm expecting my second child. I'm 26 and my husband is 33, we have a 3 year old daughter already.

I think I belong here although may end up moving to the due Nov 12 thread at some point, I did a test last week (actualy I did 5) and had a + but it's early days from what I can work out my due date is right at the end of October.

I haven't logged on here since about 2 weeks after my daughter was born (Nov 2008) but because I found all the posts from the other mums to be really helpful the first time around I had to come back.

My name has changed which is wierd - for some reason I have uk added on to the end of it which is really odd as it was always babyfox and I havent changed it, nevermind I guess I can live with it.

Replies

• Hi baby fox & welcome! Firstly congratulations on baby no.2 image Your username will have changed as baby expert underwent some changed in 2010 in which all usernames integrated with YAYW etc so some ones were changed. A lot of people left BE back then and it's not as busy as it once was, we do have a private fb group though if you'd like to join that, the thread is further down somewhere xxx
  • Welcome baby fox and congratulationsimage