Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due date week later than thought

hi everyone,

congrats on everyone's pregnancy

we had our daing scan yesterday and our due date has now moved a week later than planned.

i am 11+3 today, so i need to amend my diary as each week i have written on the week that we are in!

How is everyone feeling? I am struggling so much atm with sickness :cry:

take care xx

Replies

• It all depends on the length of ur cycle, mine was bang on my dates but I only see my partner at the weekends so it was easy to work out.

I am 9+3 now with twins and suffering from hellish sickness and tiredness but this is not my first child so I know it will lift hopefully soonish, I have only had a quick scan to check dates and have not yet booked in with a midwife I stay in a very small town and have little want to be the centre of the gossip again! Like yourself I am also hungry and feel very sick if I don't eat, my jeans r certainly tighter though partner is loving the increased bust, lol

H xx
  • hi,

i now have to wear maternity trousers which are bliss!

and my partner too enjoys the increased bust, but doesn't understnad its not a free for all to grab them!! :x

i live in a medium village but have only lived in it for 6/7 months so not well know. couple of our friends know and they are supportive so all good image