Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2012

struggling with hunger

Anyone else???

I am snacking all day and eating big meals, twice as much as I normally would do! However I am still hungry.

The sickness seems to be easing thank goodness, it went on 16+ weeks with both my boys, so quite a shock for it to be easing at 11weeks tbh. Just hope all is ok with baby!

Today I have had toastx2 for breakfast, tin of peaches, banana, choc biscuitsx3as snacks and baked potato, cheese and salad for lunch. However the hunger pangs are almost worse than the sickness! lol

Don't remember this with either of my boys.... I guess each pg is different!

How is everyone????? image

11+1

xxx

Replies

• Hi I know how u feel, if it isnt nailed down I will eat it lol. Nothing seems to fill me, but was the same with my son xx
  • Hi,

I too am like this, is terrible as if I don't eat i end up feeling sick. But can't face a healthy snack of fruit, am hoping this will ease once the 12 weeks is up. Def don't remember eating so much with my girl, I guess the only good thing is that I don't want the choc easter eggs either.x
  • I don't think I've been eating anymore than normal, but I do feel sick if I don't eat regularly, and nearly fainted the other day. Loving ice lollies at the moment, but gone off chocolate a bit. My sickness seems a lot better today so maybe its on its way out. Am almost 13 weeks and not put any weight on yet.
  • Hi Wantingnotwo, yes, had early scan at 10 weeks and dating scan at 12+1. Very odd to see baby moving around. Everything looked fine so fingers crossed. What about you?
  • So glad i'm not the only one everytime i start to feel hungry the sickness kicks in must be me got so much worse the last few weeks not better hard while looking after my other 2 aswell

Sorry moan over so if anyone has any tips to keep hunger/sickness at bay but don't feel like eating please let me know lol

Billie xx