Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 week scan dates

Hi ladies,

Just wondered if anyone has there 20 week scan dates yet. I had my 12 week scan today and was expecting to get the date for the next one but was told they would send it out to me nearer the time. Was really suprised as last time round they gave me the date then and there. Wonder if it was just because they were so rushed, as she couldn't be bothered to get a reasonable picture for us (but very keen to take the money for it. x

Replies

• Options
    Hi mines the 28th may, but I had to book it myself after my 12 week scan, prob depends where you live etc, im in york.

Fluffycatmiaow

14+2
  • Options
    Hi!

Mine is the 24th May. It came yesterday a week after my 12 week scan x
  • Options
    Mines 24th may too, where I am they book it after the 12 week one & it's 8 weeks after that x
  • Options
    Mine is 31st May. They also gave me a date for a glucose tolerance test.
  • Options
    Yeah I had them make me an appointment for the GTT too, after having a whopper at 9lb8oz last time! x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed I will get in the post next week. Was so glad to have the first scan done, eases the worries a little. X
  • Options
    Hi,

I got my date come through on Saturday and it's the 1st June.

My MW thought that it would have been the 2nd week in May, which i was a bit concerned about as we are going on holiday, and wouldn't get back till the early hours of the tuesday, however as my due date is now a week later the sca is out back a week, or two so really happy with that.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend

xx
  • Options

Just found this thread!!  also had to book my own 2nd scan and its 22nd May image

soooo excited!!

• Options

Hi ,

Got my date today, is for the 8th June so a little way away yet. ximage

• Options

Hiya ladies mines 21st may and i cant wait. We're so excited to find out the babys sex!!! xxx

• Options
    Mine is 7th June. Just had dating scan today. Was all spot on fantastic! Xxx
  • Options

22ND May is our 20 week scan image xx

• Options

Our scan is on 7th June...feels like a very long time to wait!

• Options
    My scan is the 31st can't wait to see our baby again!
  • Options

21st May for us, staying team yellow though. Got my first GTT tomorrow as I'm taking part in a new GD study so need to do the test a few times (yuk!!) image

• Options

i had my 1st scan at 13 weeks, its usually 8 weeks after you get your next scan. i have my 21 week scan on 24th May image