Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How's everyone doing now?

This page is so quiet & know there's lots of you not on the Facebook page, so just wondered how everyone's getting on?

I'm 14+4 now, feeling tired but fabulous & have started feeling what i know is flutters from baby this weekend - exciting times image

My DS is coming round to the idea of baby, he looks at the scan & says baby, he was 'tickling baby' this morning by tickling my tummy - cutie! We went to see a friends newborn last week and thought her freak when I held her but he wasn't bothered at all. He came over saying baby mummy, and was kissing her head & pointing out her eyes & nose, ears & hair, so I've stopped feeling as guilty now about having another image

Hope you're all well, be good hear from you all too image

Mrs J x

Replies

• Options
    Hey read this 2 days ago, but with site changes i couldn't get on and reply! Sorted now. image I am 12+2 today and have good days and bad days regarding feeling sick. I am so tired and over emotional atm. Giving hubby a rough time. Need to tweak my hour at work, but worried about loosing my clients so dare t ask! image i am a carer in the community and start at 7am more or less working non stop until 1.30pm. Get a break while driving in between clients lol. But furthest is 3mins. My boys keep me busy on the 4days i dont work. With nursery runs, tumble tots and general play. Our house is on the market too, not had any viewings yet, not sure when i Will have time or energy to tidy and clean if we do! Sorry started moaning. Must not do that! Lol i have my scan on Monday. FINALLY! Excited but very nervous. Will make it more real for the boys. Ds1 is desperate to take a picture of the baby nursery. Ds2 can be sweet, but he hates babys and can be jealous. Got 6m to work on him! Xxx
  • Options
    Oh my tickers have gone :'-( took me ages to put them on. Sigh Xxx
  • Options

Hi Yorkiespur1234

We'll drop you a line to find out a bit more.

The Babyexpert Team

• Options
    So cool that you can find me on here! When i was complaining on twitter and my user name different. Good customer service thanks Xxx
  • Options
    Yay! Thanks so much. And sorry for high jacking your post Mrs2011! Xxx