Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due dates?

2»

Replies

• Options

Hi,

I'm officially due the 24th October, but my first two were both early. I also want to find out what we are having, too impatient to wait until the big day. I must admit we had a 3d scan for our daughter and it was amazing, only problem for us was that she didn't want to wake up and move around so was jumping up and down stairs and eating choc to wake her up. I have another two and a bit weeks to wait for the scan. x

• Options
    Hi all, my EDD is 13th October and have my 20 week scan on Tuesday image

as I have pre existing diabetes its likely that I will have my baby no later than 38weeks, only as diabetic mums usually have bigger babies - so exciting though xx
  • Options
    SBand and Baby were almost date twins! My EDD is 5th october and i cant wait! Have my scan monday too at 9am! soool excited image xx wwere finding out the sex. How about you?
  • Options
    Hi ladies had my scan on Friday (18th) found out we're having a girl soooooooooo happy!! Still in shock though as I was convinced she was a boy!!! Loved seeing my baby on the screen! Got 3d scan in 8 weeks!! Can't wait to hear how your scans go make sure you keep us updated!!! What facebook page is it? Gem xx