Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ladies - where are you all?

I saw the facebook threads below and I wondered if you've all gone over there and are not coming back as its so quiet here...........

If that's the case I'll miss reading about you all and getting advice (albeit infrequently).

Take care

xxx

Replies

• I still lurk but facebook is easier ! Do u have an account ? if not can u just join for the group its all secret only members can see xx
  • Shimmsie set up an account just so she could join! No pressure though, haha. The FB group is a lot easier and private.
  • I lurk on here now

fb so much easier!

Xxx
  • It was easier than I thought. I come on here for "toddler" etc. but tend to go straight to Facebook now for BIS.

C.x
  • Ooo, I may have to sign up. I'm a bit of a technophobe so may have to get my little bro to show me :lol: .I'm nervous about the privacy side of it too but ALL my friends are on there so I just need to ite the bullet!

I'll let you know if I do join...... I'd love to keep hearing about you all

xx
  • you don't even need to put up a profile picture, or share any information, just set up a basic account x
  • Plus our group is secret so it does nt show anywhere !! DO it Do it you know you want to !!!
  • Can someone add me to the baby group? Danielle Pearson bristol image xx
  • Can I join FB too, I only come on here rarely, and I definately count as a lurker image however I'm on Facebook all the time (according to BF)!

I'm friends with a few on you on there already, could you invite me please???? xxx
  • Sezbo I've added you chick!