Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

wohoo i cant believe im here whos joining me?

hey ladies

well i got my bfp today on our 1st month ttc by my dates im due 3rd sept. whos all joining me?

nat xxx

Replies

• hopefully me lol will be doing a sneaky early test on xmas morning x x

congratulations again lovely x x
  • thanks hunny I will keep my fingers crossed, I was meant to test xmas day but couldnt resist the urge to poas lol xxx
  • ME!

I tested today and got my bfp - straddling the due date fence with either Aug 31 or Sept 1 but prob. an August babe for us given my previous history.. Also being very cautious (but optimistic) as we suffered a mc in March and I won't believe it's real until at least 12 weeks... a long time to go!

Congratulations and all the best!
  • Hello girls! I'm due 4th September, the day after my birthday! I tested on Monday at 9dpo which was really early so its been a hard week waiting,still half afraid that AF might arrive but my tests are v strong.

I already know Calebsmummy from TTC image

Canuckmonm I'm cautious too as I've had 2 mc, but also have two children so feeling optimistic!
  • hi ladies

canuckmom sorry to hear about your losses i hope you have a very sticky nbean this time. my little flump will most likely come in august too as my baby boy was a month early by section and will need another one this time. have you all told you dh's yet?

hi fran glad of a familar face. cant believe im here still lol xxx
  • ooooooooooo Im so excited I havnt told DH yet (been very good) I have wrapped this up and put it with the pressies for tomorrow I cant wait to see his wee face.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/xmas2010.jpg

• I will be officially joining you as we had a lovely Christmas surprise....BFP image

Due 5th of September but will be take at 37 weeks so its August 15th my OH birthday. I am going to stay in this forum for a little while until we know everything is ok
  • hey hunny. My last baby was due 3rd June but came 10th may by section at 36 weeks and I know it will be the same again but staying in seot as its when pip is due.

congrats on your xmas bfp I told my hubby yesterday too and he was over the moon xxx
  • Hi Ladies I am new to this...I hope you don't mind me joining in?

I did my test on Mon 27th soooo excited...I have done a web calc and baby is due approx 4th Sept (my 1st). Airing on the side of caution as I had a miscarriage in Feb, sorry to all those who have been through the same!

I am just learning all the abbreviations so bear with me.

Congartulations on the fantastic News ladies image x xx x
  • Hi hun, welcome to DIS. I am also due the 4th with my 3rd baby x