Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How are you all feeling?

Hello girlies, just thought I would pop by and see how you are all doing. I am not 100% if I am 4 weeks or 4 weeks one day as I can't remember the date of last AF lol So for now we are saying 4+1 as it makes me feel better lol.

Well so far, I have given up smoking and between that and the tiredness I am so grumpy lol

I'm finding it hard to get excited quite yet.

How about you?

x

Baby Bean- 4+1 image

Replies

• Hiya, I feel v sick first thing and am a bit sick- that horrible retching type. I'm 4+2 or 3. Other than that I'm feeling v tired and can burst into tears at any moment lol! I want time to hurry up the first few weeks really drag!
  • Do you know when you might have ovulated hun? I would add 2weeks onto that date x I got my bfp at 3+2 and that was pretty early image
  • You go from the first day of your last period hun. Mine was Nov 28th which makes me 4+1 but technically I am only 2+1.

By my calculations (the date you gave, Dec 14th) you are 3 weeks 6 days, 4 weeks tomorrow image your due date is 6th of September 2011, 2 days after me. Hope that helps.

So what symptoms has everyone been having?
  • Yep I'd put you at 3+6 as wellimage

My symptoms- feeing sick/being sick since last Monday, occasional heartburn, tiredness, v emotional, boobs started being a little sore just today, some stretching aches. Hehe quite a lot!
  • Im feeling tickity boo ladies, no sickness or symptoms yet at all. I had it really bad with DS so Im hoping its easier on me this time.

Im super excited as my wee sister has just came in to tell me shes pregnant and due 11th August. I cant believe it. She has an 8 year old boy so Im shocked as I never thought she would have anymore. Im so happy to have her to share it with though xxx
  • Aww so glad there are a few of us here now image

I know its really early still but have any of you thought of names? If any of you have been TTC for a while like me then I imagine you have lol

Come on girls, tell us a little about you, your TTC story
  • We have our girl and boys name picked with a backup lol! Mia for a girl and Dylan for a boy image

I'm 28 and I already have Matthew who is 7 and Isla who has just turned 21months! Matthew was a happy accident, we started TTC again in Jan 2008 and fell straight away but I lost that baby at 11weeks through mmc, 2 cycles later we concieved Isla. We've been married 3 years in Aug and decided to TTC in Sept though I've been off the pill since May.Hubby had been keen to TTC again for a while! I fell that month but had an early loss on Halloween. Started ttc again straight away and it took two cycles this time ( same as it did after my mmc!) so thats me in a nutshell hehe!This will be our last baby so I feel a little sad but TTC has been such an emotional journey I don't know that I'd want to go through it again, but I would love 4kids lol
  • Well my journey is quite short this time but heres a bit about me. My names Natalie, Im 31 and married my DH in July 2009. I was lucky to fall pregnant aug/sept cycle and have my beautiful little baby boy Caleb who is 7 1/2 months now. We decided to start ttc#2 last month as we want a small age gap and are only planning on having 2. We were very lucky and fell on month 1 ttc.

As for Names is its a girl then we are set on Gracie

If its a boy we have a few we like- tyler, tobias, Chase, Brody and Tristan.

Funnily enough when we had Caleb it was the only boy name we liked so Im hoping its an omen and we will get to use Gracie this time. Ideally we would love a wee girl (one of each) but thats in the perfect world a boy would be loved as much and it would be better for us financially if it was a boy because we already have everything. It would also be nice for Caleb to have a brother but Im a girly girl so dream of pink and dresses lol......anyone else got a preference for bump colour?

xxx
  • What lovely names!! I am Welsh and DH is English but born in Northern Ireland so we decided on Irish names.

Caelyn for a girl and Calan for a boy

I think after loosing Cai we would like a girl, a boy might be a little hard but to be honest as long as we get to bring baby home we really don't mind.

Are any of you going to find out the sex? We are still debating as I don't want to and DH does lol
  • Argh Im really stuck as to whether find out or not. I did with DS and it was brilliant, its so much easier to organise things like clothes, nursery etc plus everything we have is blue. On the other hand we are only doing it twice this is our last chance for a surprise so Im really torn. I wont decide anything till Im 12 week then If im finding out I will probably book into babybond when Im 17 weeks xxx
  • I love the name Olive image I like unusual names. My daughter is Megan Lily-May and my son is Cai Nigel-John. I also like the name Archer xx
  • ooooooooooo mum2jd what date did you get married? I was 11th July were you on YAYW? I had a section with Caleb too, I knew from day dot I was getting one but we were unsure how far I would actually carry him. I made it to 36 weeks so I was very happy this time im going for 37 at least though. I will be having anpther section too so pip will arrive in August but just gonna stick here in September xxx
  • I am 23, I had Megan at 16 and Cai at 22 and now baby number 3 will be here just before my 24th birthday. We also got married in 2009 in August x
  • Ahh all the names sound lovely! We love Niambh (Neve in English!) and Poppy for girls, and William for a boy (hubbys name passed on for a few generations!) and also Cole.

Ladies, I think I need a physciatrist! (SP!!) I am constantly on knicker watch! (sorry tmi!) I have so far been trying to keep calm (preggers straight after mc so on tenter hooks!) and think positive thoughts, but I just cant help sneaking off to the loo to have a quick check even when I don't need to pee!! arrgghhhh!! I so thought I was doing well but am actually constantly thinking of the little beany trying to grow inside me and worrying about whether anything I am doing could harm it! I totally need to calm down but it seems impossible to forget that im preggers! I wish there was a switch in my head which I could just switch to off for say...mm....9 months?!? he he! :lol:

Symptoms so far just niggley pains to my right (obviously then panicked about ectopic!) :roll: a bit tired and slightly sensitive nipples!

How are we all tonight? Im currently curled up on the sofa watching Manequin while hubby is in the pub watching the match!! (boring!!) May have to break open the Dairy Milk in a mo! he he!

Hope you are all well and as insane as me!! image xx
  • Lovely names girls! Torch I'm from Northern Ireland image

We won't find out and I have one of each so either sex would be nice but another girl would be handy because we have a pink bouncer, playmat etc and lots of clothes from Isla, the stuff from Matthew will be 8 years old by the time baby comes.
  • Im good just watching the highlights of one born at xmas on channel+1 and crying my eyes out lol.
  • Oh me too I love that programme!
  • I watched it most of Christmas day & blubbed my eyes out! Watched all the last series too! I love it image Scares me though!! Ouuchhheee!!! x
  • 2009 must have been the year for it lol x