Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

EDD: September 2011

Hi Girls,

I thought I would make an up to date list of our dates now there are a few of us. image

I am lurking on here most days so if you aren't on the list pop your date on a reply and I'll add you on.

Let me know when you find out if you are team blue, team pink or prefer to stay team yellow.

- September 2011 -

1st: Peanutsmoothie / MrsPwithbumponboard / Lau2011 / diddlydee21

2nd: cutiepiesmum

3rd: Foofanmummy / giddykipper / Jo2482

4th: xFran82x / thirdtimemummy

5th: Torch2010

6th: Mum2jd / raspberry_kitty / Tigerlily13uk

7th: Rascal79

8th: kissykissuk

9th: TulipRose

10th: lizsmith1982

11th

12th: Princess1502uk?

13th:

14th: MADAM_B

15th: KayeCee_And_Co / Brunetteuk5

16th: Jerrylee / floss78

17th: sponge_bobby / kaz08

18th

19th

20th: EmmaAndMunchkin / ourkez

21st: 2ndSeptBump

22nd: Candimum

23rd

24th: LittlestMonkey

25th

26th: PB_Mcgee / malkymum

27th

28th

29th: kwn_32

30th: Baby_Buk

TBC: rache1983uk

- October 2011 -

5th: calebsmummy

A H&H 9 months to all!

Replies

• I've trawled through the messages on Torch's list and think I have everyone but apologies if I've missed anyone.
  • I think we are going to stay yellow xx
  • I'll be yellow too for definate image Unless its twins huby says :lol:
  • We've got to be yellow this time; hubby's choice! Although I'd happily find out!
  • Good idea! I am a yellow! X
  • thanks for adding me! we're going to be yellow too!

thanks

cx

5+6
  • I think i'll be team yellow too x
  • Hey can you change mine to the 5th please x
  • I think that's everyone updated.

Torch - I hope you don't mind me making a list? I'm such a board stalker thet I figured I could update the list daily. :lol:

I feel like we haven't had many new bfps for a while though? I hope the second part of September begins to fill up soon.
  • Course not hun, with being back in work I haven't had a chance to do it and didn't want to ask someone else as I feel like I was letting you all down but thank you for doing it xx
  • You could never let us down! Believe me I know how it is!

I am so shattered and it seems to have gotten worse since I got my official EDD from the GP...psychosomatic maybe but I still feel wrecked! :lol:

I hope work isn't too bad for you sweetie. You must take it easy and try to keep moving your neck regularly but gently to avoid it seizing up.

I had a coach crash when I was 15 anf initially felt fine but over 3 days my neck seized up totally - physios told me its because it hurts and you want to protect it but its the worst thing to stop moving.

Hopefully you will feel better in a day or so but do look after yourself and rest up. xx
  • Please can you add me to the list as this morning i got my BFP? image

My EDD from my dates is the 17th and I think we will be team yellow.

Thanks x
  • Hi

I'm due on the 4th Septemvber

• that's fab tulip, thank you for doing it!! we will be yellow for definite! x
  • Congratulations to you sponge_bobby!!
  • thank you x

please could you tell me how i add a ticker?
  • Sure. You need to find a ticker website such as lilypie which I have used. If you click on my ticker it will take you to the site where it is a step by step process to build your own.

The copy the ticker code for forums/message boards (on lilypie it is the third one along, not html or bb).

You need to paste the code into your profile on here. To get to your profile in the top right hand corner you should see your name eg. ' hi TulipRose'. CLick on the name and it takes you to your profile.

Then there is a field for signature. Paste the ticker code in there, scroll down and re-enter your password and click save.

You can look at any of your existing posts to check if the ticker now appears. image
  • just testing my ticker thingy!
  • I got my BFP today and think I'm due 15 Sept! This is a great idea by the way! X
  • Hi Can I join you?

I got my BFP yesterday and I think I am due 17th Sept too.

xx