Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else awake?

2:50am and eating a chicken sandwich....why??? because I'm pregnant and I can lol

Replies

• Options
    Same reason I was eating leftover vegetable samosas for breakfast yesterday! :lol:
  • Options
    I have still been mega tired, last night went to bed at 6 and didnt get up till 9.30 this morn lol.

But i find myself being in a light sleep and constantly waking up throughout the night, also cant seem to get comfortable and fidgeting a lot.

When i wake up in the night for the toilet i get proper fidgets in my legs and that drives me mad and im having VERY strange dreams, about 2-4 every night lol.

Is anyone else having this?

xx
  • Options
    Oh god yes! Mine are all about the 20 week scan as thats when we found out our son was poorly. So i would say they are more nightmares than dreams. I am so so tired as well but glad its half term as I work term time 6am-9am and 3pm-7pm and we have recently moved and my DD is not settling well at all so is awake 4/5 times a night x