Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Goodbye and good luck x

I never really posted here much as was too scared that i'd tempt fate due to 2 miscarriages last year, but i've been on here every day since my bfp 5 weeks ago. Turns out I was right to be wary. I had a private scan booked for Saturday but i'd been getting pains all weekend and had some light brown discharge so the mw booked me in to have a scan yesterday. I should be 9 weeks but they said I was 6 weeks, 7 at the most and they couldn't see a hb. I'm booked to go back in on Monday but i'm not stupid and I know my dates are spot on so I know i've miscarried for a third time. I can't even describe how i'm feeling, but I wanted to wish you all the best for healthy pregnancies, something I don't think i'll ever have xx

Replies

• I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. You are in my thoughts hun. Take care xxx
  • So sorry to hear your sad news hun.

Stay strong and positive.

I too suffered from 4 MMC/MC which all ended between 5-6 weeks and all seems ok with this little bean.

You should be offered investigations now through the recurrent MC clinic and they really do look after you, especially when you fall pg again.

It will happen for you hun, i promise xxxx
  • Oh, I am so sorry. Make sure you get the help and support you need and deserve xxx
  • SO sorry to hear this sad news.

Good luck for the future xx
  • So sorry to hear this KWN. Big hugs and take care x
  • GCing kwn - so sorry to read this hun, I know it seems so hard right now but you can and will get there. I think you know I had 3 mc's too before this PG and thank God everthing seems to be going OK this time so please don't think you won't get there hun.

I hope to see you back in PG again soon.

As Emma said they should start some tests for you now and you can get to the bottom of this. I simply take a baby aspirin now and was started on progesterone for this PG up until 13w. I have some bloods issues which they found which they continue to monitor me closely for but I have not seen any adverse effects of those since being on the aspirin and progesterone - so I guess what I am saying is hoepfully they will find out if there is a problem and fix it - there may not be one and you could just be one of the very unlucky few.

So sorry again hun. (((HUGS)))) x
  • So sorry to hear your sad news! take care and good luck

cx
  • Really sorry to hear your news.I wish you luck for the future.x
  • Really sorry to hear your sad news image