Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

had my scan

Had my 12 week scan today, all was fine with the baby, I should have been 12+3 with my dates but they dated me as 13+2. I may be 2 days out at the most, but it's not posible for me to be 6 days out - do you think the baby could have had a growth sput, will it be a giant baby, or could it be a boy, both of my girls matched dates within 1 day.

My official due date is now the 29th August but I will stay in September forum as I'm sure it won't be here until then!

Replies

• Options
    Hiya, its very common for your scan date not to match, its happened on all mine. They put me 2 days ahead today even though I know my dates are bang on. Go with the date they have given you as this is the one they will use x
  • Options
    IT's so strange isn't it that most of us have been put forward. I was also put forward 6 days but I'm much more confident in my dates as it means otherwise that the test was positive at 3 weeks! My date's now 26th Aug but like you hun, I'll be sticking around here as really hoping bump sticks around til Sept anyway.

I asked whether the baby could just be growing quickly and they said they're all the same at this point. ONly reason I asked was that hubby is 6'7+ and LO is really tall for his age.

I guess the best thing is that we 'feel' more pregnant!! lol

Peanut x