Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011

Age gaps

Just wondering what your age gap between your babies will be. For me its 7 years 11 months for Megan and 20 months since I had Cai.

Quite a big gap between living children but its mad that I only gave birth 14 months ago! Where does the time go?

Replies

• Ah bless you x At least megan can be the big helpful sister!

hope you are doing ok? not been n here for ages. Our age gap will be 2 years and 9 months x
  • gc from din my age gab will be 15 years 11 months lol.
  • Megan will be a fab mummy's helper!

There will be 17 months between ours x
  • there is 2 and half years between my first 2, 18 months between number 2 and 3 and 26 months between number 3 and twins. x
  • Same here Mum2dj. Our LOs must have been born around the same time?

Going off due date, it'll be 18 and 1 week although went 10 days over with LO. The strange thing is that My sister and I are exactly 18 months apart - to the day. If this one came a week early, there'd be exactly 18 months between our 2.

Time will tell...
  • There is 5.5yrs between my first 2 and there will be 2yrs 5months between Isla and this bubs, and they are due v close to ds 8th birthday!
  • There will be a 2 year and 8 month age gap between ds and new baby x
  • There is 6yrs and 3 months between my first and second and 3 years 6 months between second and bump.

xxx
  • Between 1st and 3rd will be 5yrs and 7 months and between 2nd to 3rd will be 3yrs and 7 months.