Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Went to my first AquaNatal

Hi Ladies,

I have joined an aquanatal class and yesterday was my first one. I was really nervous but all the ladies ended up being lovely and very welcoming and it was great fun.

It really got me moving and was harder work than I realised but fab! Me and bubba were buzzing on the endorphins afterwards although very shattered with that 'swimming tiredness'.

So if anyone is thinking of gicing it a try I'd say definitely give it a go.image

Replies

• ooo I want to go to aqua natal but with no bump yet feel like a fake ! Feel silly even buying pregnancy mags ! Did you get the time off work for it ?
  • Hi

The class is in the evening so no need for time off work.

There were 2 others who were 16/17 weeks so we were the small bumps together. image

Don't worry about what other people think. I'm sure they were mostly wishing they were as small as us during the class!
  • Sounds fab glad you had a good time. I am trying to keep going to the gym without losing my willpower as such, easier to do other things :lol: