Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Panic!

I have being very emotional last week, i am looking 4 an house to buy and it needs to be ready all before the baby is born. This is stressing me out soo much!

I have 4 months and 2 weeks to sort everything out and can't help feel a little panic flooding through me.

Am also getting worried about my 20 week scan, hoping the babys all healthy and well 2. My partner keeps tellling me it will all be ok but it doesn't seem to help!!

Any tips, advice ladies?

Replies

• Hi Sparkle, moving is always stressful and even more so when your hormones are out of whack. I moved 3mths before my DD was born and had loads of arguments over the phone (they tried to deliver my bed without the mattress stating I'd need to wait a week). In both pregnancies I've had my concerns (for different reasons) and know that with my 1st pregnancy I wasn't truly at ease until my DD was home in my arms, is likely to be much the same with this one. Best advice I can give is make sure the home you put an offer on is the right one for you and be prepared to put down several offers as sometimes they'll fall through. My husband and I had offers on 3 different places before moving into this one which was the biggest of them all. Hope all goes well for you. Good luck.
  • Thanks 4 that KazzieM, at least someone else as being through it, its ok moving house but making sure everything is ready 4 the baby and sorting out everything is very stressfull and panicky.

I am just going to stay positive, i have seen a house i like and going to put an offer in tomorrow. Fingers crossed xxxx