Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I can go shopping because...

...I'm having a boy and he won't want to wear any of DD's pink stuff!

Scan today was great - all looked perfect and I saw the placenta acting as a big old cushion between him and my tummy so that certainly explains why I am still not feeling much.

Roll on Sept now image

Replies

• Options
    Hi Kaycee,

Great news! What a nice way to complete your family - one girl and one boy image

I'm so pleased it all went well and they've proven why the movements are light for you so far.

I think we'll be begging to be in your shoes when we're all getting kicked about later on!

I'll change you to blue on the due in threads! :lol:

Enjoy shopping!
  • Options
    Congrats kaycee, bet u are so pleased image I am 20 wks and I don't feel much either so hoping baby will get moving soon.

It must be fab seeing ur boy on the screen again, I can't wait till I go next week image xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun

xx
  • Options
    Wow that's great news. My scan this morning was ok too though my placenta is opposite to yours against my back so I can feel lots of big strong punches and kicks. Baby did full somersault during scan and both Husband and I thought we had gotten wind of the flavour but sadly we disagree on which flavour we got wind off :lol: Now gonna have to wait and see which one of us was paying closer attention.image