Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scan Over, onwards and upwards

Well 20wk scan went smoothly (as smooth as it could with trainee on board). I was in for 30mins with very precise measurements taken, getting to see some lovely bump pics including them kissing the screen. Husband and I both thought we'd gotten wind of the flavour but can't agree what flavour we've gotten wind of :lol: Now waiting to see MW at 25wks (because of bleed during 1st trimester), will be talking more in depth now about birth plans/fears as my 1st pregnancy ended with a long labour and 3rd degree tear, I don't really want a repeat. C-sec has been mentioned but as I'm terrified around hyperdermic needles don't know that I could do it despite positive feedback from sis and friends. Man, I'm a wuss. :lol:

Replies

• Congrats thats great news, what sex did you think it was? xxxx
  • Funny enough we were shown screen of baby from breech position, I thought I saw little girl signs, but hubby is convinced he saw baby boy bits :lol: Now we're waiting to see who paid closer attention and who saw the blip on screen. :roll:
  • Glad all went well image

We seen the 3 little lines again, so definitely a baby girl for us image

It feels so real now and i cant wait to meet my princess but my gosh its going quick lol!

xx
  • That is good news, glad all went well x