Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

YAY!!!!!

I am so happy dh has agreed to let me have a homebirth after months of begging and bribing him he has said yes this morning. I go to see mw for 25 week check this aft so i can tell her. God i am so pleased. He was so dead against it.

Hope all you ladies and bumps are well.

xxx

Replies

• YAY imageimageimageimage x 100000000000000

So happy for you. We so wanted a home birth but 'hospital says no' :roll: no surprise really. I will be looking forward to hearing all about your birth story in only a short few weeks xx
  • That's brill hun, look forward to hearing about your plans xx
  • Glad you'll be having the birth you want, it can make such a difference knowing you're where you want to be, you'll feel more in control (hopefully). Can't wait to hear all about it in a few weeks time (can't believe where the time is going).
  • Thanks ladies. I know its not long till we will be writing out bs. Exciting but scary.

Saw mw my little man is still head down so crossing fingers that he stays like that and doesnt turn at last min and get stuck the wrong way! My bp was low only a little it was 90/60. She is coming to my house in 3 weeks to do bloods and talk to me about home birth and said she is thinking of bringing my scan forward to 32 weeks instead of 34. He was a little wriggler and she couldnt get his hb properly he kept punching it.

xxx