Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011

New house ready next week :)

Hiya ladies, my mortgage has all gone through now and should be getting my new house next Friday, so relieved, its taken 2 months.

Thankfully my over half is a decorater so he will be able to sort all the decorating out while i sort the over random bits.

So happy, i just want everything sorted now, after living with my mum and dad for 22 years i have finally got my own house with a lil mini me on way..

Going out for a slap up curry tonight to celebrate. image

Replies

• That's great news! Good that your fella's a decorator too - we moved in 2 years ago but only just finished painting the front room, it had one blob of paint on the wall for that long! Only done it now coz bubs is on the way. image

xxx
  • Fab news hun image make sure you post some before and after pics xx
  • That is so fab!! Huge congratulations!!! And enjoy your curry! Are you at Amaans????!!! hehehe!!! x
  • I did yes, OMG was you there x image
  • take away!!!! LOVE it there!! yum yum!! x
  • Congratulations! Lots of milestones for you! image

By the way 2 months is actually pretty good going with buying a house so you did well.

Take it easy and don't do too much x
  • Yay bet your happy.My mil just sold her house and is due to hand keys over on friday in the same amount of time as you.She lived for years so must be strange for her you to move.You will have to put up pics.x
  • Thanks and i will put up some pictures up when its done..Cutiepie Amaans was nice but far far 2 hot in there, felt like i was going to pass out eating that meal lol.

2 months seemed like ages butat least its all sorted now image
  • Congrats hun, make sure u post pics. 2 mth is good going to get sorted, I am hoping the sale of my dads house is sorted before baby arrives, only because we r responsible for making sure it's ok until the keys are handed over xx
  • Thank you and house buying is not the simpliest of things, good luck with your dads house MADAM_B XXX
  • Oooh, not long to go now. Hope all goes smoothly with the move.