Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

has anybody else...

Suddenly had a growth spurt?

I am 29 weeks tomorrow and today my bump has felt very uncomfortable. i don't know if baby has moved into an awkward position or what but normally i like the feeling of my bump. Today it is hard, uncomfortable and really feels stretched.

Don't know whether i have overdone it but feel really yuck!!!

Sorry for the moan but know you ladies will sympathise.

SB x image

Replies

• Yes, I had this a week or so ago and it was really uncomfortable. I've found since getting back into yoga that I've stretched out a bit and it's a bit more comfortable...

Keep moisturising that bump hun x
  • My bump has dropped considerably and 'Flutterbump' is all over the place in there with prominent feet appearing through the skin & lots of sitting in the most uncomfy spot for me they can find. Am constantly massaging & jiggling bump to encourage more comfy positions, don't you just love the last trimester.
  • I have been very uncomfortable for a while now and my bump started to drop, woke up today and bump has dropped a lot!

I get knees poking out which really hurts and kicked in my right ribs lots, so i find massaging where it hurts with a little pressure usually helps make baby move somewhere a little more comfy image

xx
  • Thanks Ladies for the replies. Not too bad today as doesn't feel as tight. Took your advice peanut and moisturised loads last night. image

I think I am actually different to some of you as my bump has moved from being low down to higher up. I think baby is lying across the middle now. I am not very tall so don't have much space for baba to occupy!!! Hence why so uncomfortable.

Sb x