Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011

Cot bedding sets

Just wondering wear you ladies have bought your cot bedding sets from.

I have looked on ebay but most of them i think are still abit pricey and don't want to be paying loads, i would like a bargain. The ones i like are about 80 pounds lol.

Am looking for a set, with a bumber, duvet pillow etc for a boys room and thinking of doing a winnie the poo theme, i have bought some stickers for the wall, which i think will look great. image

Replies

• Hey lovely, we are doing a winnie the pooh theme. Here is our bedding

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l505/babyhope2010/SS11209-6392TPS926832.jpg

This was ??40 from Tesco. I think if you wanted a duvet etc you would be better buying them separate, I haven't actually come across any sets that come with them :? xx
  • Thats beautiful Torch, i love it.. am going to keep searching ebay, lets see if i get lucky image xxx
  • You can get most cot bedding accessories from Tesco, Asda & Sainsbury these days. If you look at a child/toddler size duvet cover & pillow case set it may come up slightly large but should still work. Pillows & duvets you will need to buy seperately & will vary in cost depending on what sort you buy (they also recommend most of these from 9mths - 1yr upwards owing to weight & younger children not being able to lift themselves easily).