Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

danielle lloyd

had her baby today - 10 weeks early. she was due in sept! aargh!

Replies

• Options
    I just saw this too, scary stuff !
  • Options
    am spending afternoon sorting hospital bag now! lol.
  • Options
    This is so unfair...I feel 100% miffed.....no one is allowed there baby before me if they are due after September 3rd :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hope her and baby are doing well though x
  • Options
    Omg i was only looking at her picture she posed for (like demi moore) yesterday thinking wonderer if she was due sept time.x
  • Options
    Definate wake up call. Now where did I leave that emergency contacts list? :lol:
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought having 8 weeks left as plenty of time - must get my @ss in gear and pack some bags.

I have the disposable knickers, pads, nighties, bras, baby things etc but still need cotton wool, baby cardi, toiletries for me and all the snacks, drinks and distractions to think about! image
  • Options
    Wowzers! I have had my bag packed since last weekend. I am having an elective section at 39 weeks but I just have a funny feeling things aren't going to pan out quite that smoothly (no idea why btw!)! x