Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Guess what my sister bought?

Well during this pregnancy my sister has been very distant, we haven't really talk about the baby apart from one argument where I asked her why she was being distant and as she does she made a mountain out of a mole hill. On Megan she was very excited and was buying things all the time and on Cai she couldn't wait to find out the sex to start shopping but sadly she never got the chance. She was there when Cai was born and I am eternally grateful for that. It just concerned me that she didn't seem excited.

Anyway, she has just turned up at my house, she works for Clarks and when I was in there last week I spotted a pair of shoes that I fell in love with but couldn't see the point in buying them for the baby just yet. They were on the sale though. She just handed me a box and inside were the shoes image I was more happy with the fact she finally bought something (not that I want her to buy things but this reassures me that she is ok with this baby, I wouldn't have cared if it had been a vest from a charity shop)

They are so cute (as you can see) I know they wont fit Bean for a long time but its the thought that counts right? Not to mention that with her discount they only cost her ??4!!! **BARGAIN**

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l505/babyhope2010/Photo1307.jpg

Replies

• What a gorge pair of little girls shoes image your little girl won't know what shoes to wear each day :lol:

Bargain too, torch your sis is probably scared of buying things for your little girl after what happened to cai. People just have different ways of dealing with things xx
  • They're gorgeous shoes, and what a bargain price. As Madam said, your sister may not be meaning to keep her distance but may also be cautious of what happened with Cai and how you'll be feeling about this pregnancy and have her own mixed feelings of excitement and nerves for you. Once baby girl is there happy and healthy in your arms, you'll probably see the sister you're more used to.