Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Opinions please ladies :)

Can I have your opinions please

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l505/babyhope2010/Photo1324.jpg

Replies

• Torch that is fab i love it, you should set up a ebay shop, i know you have facebook, but really that is lovely
  • Thank you hun image I am still learning at the moment. I really like the one above and so does Megan but I always doubt myself so need the opinions of others.

My dad has ordered me some business cards, stickers, new packaging etc, my parents are really behind me xx
  • I definately agree with menadmygrowingboy that you should set up an ebay shop or have you seen folksy which is a handmade shop online.

Sb x
  • I definately agree with menadmygrowingboy that you should set up an ebay shop or have you seen folksy which is a handmade shop online.

Sb x

Thanks hun. I haven't seen it but I am about to look it up =) xx

Sb x

Folksy shop now set up image thanks hun. Only listed this one to see how we get on xx
  • Just been on folksy i love it, the purses and jewellery are just like accessorize
  • glad to be of help. image

i found it when i got married.

SB x