Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I love the Next sale!

Popped in today on my way home from work and stocked up on baby clothes! Got some gorgeous t-shirts for when he's a bit older, as we prob have enough newborn and 0-3 stuff now. Also got a jumper for when he's older, a couple pairs of 0-3 trousers so he has something to wear other than babygros, and a UV swimsuit for next summer when we plan to visit the in-laws at their holiday home in Spain. Real bargains too! Def worth a visit if it's still on tomorrow.

xxx

PS - FAO Torch - they had lots of small shoes!

Replies

• Popped in today on my way home from work and stocked up on baby clothes! Got some gorgeous t-shirts for when he's a bit older, as we prob have enough newborn and 0-3 stuff now. Also got a jumper for when he's older, a couple pairs of 0-3 trousers so he has something to wear other than babygros, and a UV swimsuit for next summer when we plan to visit the in-laws at their holiday home in Spain. Real bargains too! Def worth a visit if it's still on tomorrow.

xxx

PS - FAO Torch - they had lots of small shoes!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thank you lovely, I haven't been able to go today image but I plan to pop in next weekend. I didn't know that Next sale was so big, my friends were getting up at like 5am image fab bargains though hun xx
  • Bought a dress online, banned from buying new baby clothes lol (keep sneaking little ebay finds in though) :lol: