Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling huge and ready to pop!

Getting fed up now, i feel huge, i have put on 2 and half stone on and bumbs still growing lol. Even though i have just put weight on just on my bumb and boobs i don't understand why my weight gain is so high..its not like i look massive....anyway yes can not wait to evict this baby, unfortunately being due at the end of Sept means more waiting...my friends just had her little girl and holding her and reading all the BA's on here is making me very inpatient! image

Replies

• Ive stopped weighing myself now :lol: on the final run now hun. Ive been setting little goal posts everytime i get to one im like yeah not long now.

I know what you mean about seeing new babies, my niece is 3 weeks old now and very cute, keep thinking i want my baby now!
  • I agree I've gained lots of weight but don't look like i've gained loads apart from bump???? ah well. I know its rubbish waiting but try to enjoy your last bit of time just you and OH, and being 'free' to do what you want when you want (as much as you can!!) This is the most exciting bit!!! And rest as much as possible!!!!xxx