Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011

Please say its not just me!

I keep reading about everyone elses signs/pains and I don't have any at all - I'm due 10th September but seriously think I'm going to be last (not that it's a race!)

I'm still shopping, cooking etc (although am tiny with a huge bump so get lots of stares - even my husband has noticed the stares I get and he's usually oblivious! :lol: )

Have a sweep booked for 20th Sept and to discuss chances of me going into labour naturally after that.

Anyone else in my boat thinking little one might need to be evicted??!

p.s loving reading the birth stories though and seeing very cute photos X

Replies

• Me too Brunetteuk5, but I am not due until the 22nd september so even further away than you. Trying not to wish my pregnancy away though but is so hard especially seeing all these arrivals
  • I'm due on the 8th and no signs yet, although every little kick gets me wondering. Had bad backache in the early hours coz of the way i'm sleeping - get sore hips / legs and now back apparently, and when hubby got up i told him my back was hurting and he said 'ooh, isn't that a sign of labour?'

Still getting around ok but knackered after a short time - living in a 3 storey house doesn't help - all those stairs! Have been busy cleaning all the skirting boards over the past few days, but it's not really nesting as i'd rather not do it, just feel i shouldn't be sitting around doing bugger-all!

Was gonna walk into town earlier but then read about walking inducing labour so thought better of it! Will save that for thursday :lol: .

My sweep will be at my midwife appointment on the 13th - not made it yet but i only ever see her tuesday afternoons and that's the one after my due date.

xxx