Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

6 days overdue now

I am now 6 days overdue now and getting fed up now as I just want to meet my little one. Due to have a sweep on Thursday so fingers crossed something will happen soon.

Is there many of us left waiting now? X

Replies

• Options
    I'm due in 5 days and I'm fed up to so I know things must be worse for you.

I think what gets me down is I felt so well with my first pregnancy, slept 12 hours a night and no side effects, but this time I can't sleep, I'm having hell heartburn and nightmares and low pressure plus weird booby stabbing pains?? Never had this before. My little boy was induced due to my high BP but haven't had that this time.

Sorry, just hijacked your post to have a whinge image I really hope you have something happen soon. I've got a tin of pineapple in the cupboard I plan on scoffing tomorrow to see if that does anything :lol: xxx
  • Options
    I know how you feel my 1st pregnancy was much easier than this one and I feel I am really struggling now with hips, swollen feet etc and of course a toddler! It also doesn't help people keep phoning or texting me to see if there is any news yet. Dont they think I will tell them when there is!

Sorry to moan but feel better for it.

Fingers crossed malkymum it happens for you soon

xx
  • Options
    Im 5 days overdue now, starting to get fed up now image. Im due a sweep on wednesday, then on friday if babys still not here, then i'll be induced on the monday image just wish it would hurrry upp!!
  • Options
    lauren, I think if you're only just starting to get fed up, you're doing blimmin' well, Lady! I'm willing to tear limb from limb the next person who says, 'haven't you had it yet?', 'Any news?' or, 'Blimey, is it twins?' ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!