Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Christmas

Do you know that there is only 13 weeks 1 day until Christmas? image just thought I would remind you all :lol:

Have any of you thought about Christmas yet? I have started my shopping. This is what we have bought for Abigail

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l505/babyhope2010/41pf7xLSFBL_SX315_.jpg

Its 4 months+ and its awesome. Its ??59.99 new but we got it 2nd hand, in amazing condition for ??35!! BARGAIN. We are going to get her some rattles etc too. We also bought her a ball pool as I figure she can sit in her bumbo and play with the balls.

I have no idea what to get Megan though :? she is so hard to but for and it doesn't help that she doesn't know what she wants and her birthday is next month :roll:

So, am I the only one getting ready for crimbo? :lol:

Replies

• Options
    we've done about 85% of our shopping so far. Just need to sort something for 1 bro in law and both sets of parents. Need something for Megan but not sure what...
  • Options
    I haven't started yet which is bad for me as i have normally started by now.Don't know what i am going to get any of mine yet. :roll: x
  • Options
    Have now sorted both our girls with mix of toys and clothes. Parents and grandparents sorted, just sis, bil, niece and nephew left (along with DH & myself although we have our lists :lol: )