Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

scam warning

hello ladies,

got this email today via the forum so be warned. (I find it a bit worrying this person has created a profile to send these messages but can't find a way to report the person)

Unclaimed Inheritance money worth ??3,500,000.00 million pounds

Send Email via: ( patrick3sl@yahoo.dk )

Hello Friend,

I'm Dr Patrick Hamvard,the Computing auditing officer of First Trust Bank,Edinburgh Branch,Scotland-United Kingdom.I am working in auditing department at my bank here in Scotland,UK.Last year of January 2011, My Bank committee on Inheritance settlements approved and disbursed over ??100,000,000.00 million British Pounds sterling for inheritance payments entitlement to foreign Heirs of Late depositors unclaimed Bank account in my Bank in the entire United Kingdom.Some beneficiaries were successful paid from year 2011 to this present day of the year 2012.This indicates that beneficiaries whose relations died and left over monies in their various Bank accounts with my bank here in Scotland has been paid successfully while there is still a single unclaimed money worth ??3,500,000.00 million Pounds sterling(three million,five hundred pounds sterling) outstanding in my bank office auditing files that was never been claimed by anyone hence there was no present specified written NEXT-OF-KIN in the late depositor's deposit account file.

I am contacting you to assist me claim this fund into your Bank account in your country before my bank will revert the unclaimed money into the Scottish Revenue account since there is no next-of-kin found yet today.You will be given 30% percent for work done while i take 70% percent for myself for investment project process in your country when you have received the money into your bank account safely.This transaction is very safe and 100% percent Risk free.Do not disclose this to anyone.Reply back to me immediately.

Reply by email via: ( patrick3sl@yahoo.dk )

Best Regards,

Dr Patrick Hamvard

First Trust Bank,Scotland.

Send me email via: ( patrick3sl@yahoo.dk )

Replies